I’ve been very inspired by the wide range of topics in the blogs I’ve read in the MARCH 2016 STUDENT BLOGGING CHALLENGE so I thought it would be fun this week to use other bloggers’ ideas as jumping off points for our own posts. This is just one other way to raise the quality of our blogs AND increase the great conversations!
So, your task this week is to find something that inspires you, to write a fresh post and then to link back to the original post that inspired you. Finally, you should acknowledge the originator of the idea and let them know about your post.
Here are some ideas to get you started!
- A-Z post (about a topic e.g. one of your passions)
- I feel happy when … (or angry, sad, bored, furious, discouraged etc.)
- If I had magic powers
- Interview someone in your family about their favorite memory!
- The best thing to do on a Snow Day is …
- The best invention ever
- Share your favourite lyrics
- Persuasive text (e.g. friends/family, dogs/cats) Choose your own topic or reply to one of the student’s blogs
- A World Without Technology (for examples scroll down to students in her sidebar who begin with a zz)